Health is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combination with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
Health information is the data related to a person’s medical history, involves symptoms, diagnoses, procedures, and outcomes. Health information records include patient histories, lab results, x-rays, clinical information, and notes.
What are the steps to be taken to improve health in India?
India is developing a country and achieving various milestone each year but when it comes to the healthcare system there is some lacking. So, what is the antidote for all that loss in the healthcare system? Here are few instructions are timely and should be considered for healthcare system growth:
- Firstly work on poor sanitation, loss of access to fresh water, poor hygiene, improper wastage disposal methods.
- develop the number of doctors, nurses and pharmacists are appointed in national healthcare system to overcome the shortage of medical personnel.
- promote a healthcare system which will complicatedly work for providing medical advice in less time in agricultural areas of India.
- Increase health-care spending for healthcare development.
- adjust sharing and sales of drug public pharmacies often run out of free medications it will help to reduced health service cost.
- Indian government should take an action for achieve something more from culture method of the healthcare system.
- Need for active payment system.
- Demand for basic primary healthcare and base.
- Arrange different health checkup campaign for free in rural areas
- Run different program to advance alertness about non-communicable diseases and it’s attention.
- commence transparency by credential of Hospitals and health care providers.
Today, India is attempting to an appear superpower and as an exciting global economic power, available quality healthcare can be a basic competitive strength for any country. So, It is time to commence the development of our pharmaceutical facilities and assistance to help the country continuous into an advanced nation.